Wednesday, July 13, 2016

VISUAL IMPAIRMENT

When I put on the masks, I was very surprised on how I could hardly see anything. The masks really disrupted my view, More than I thought so. I thought that I would be able to see more than I was able to. It was very hard to be able to focus on m work because of the mask. I put on the first mask with the little holes and it started giving me a head ache. I didn't want to put on the other masks because it was making me a little dizzy. But I continued with the assignment. I thought that it was more difficult than I thought. I put on the other masks and noticed they each had a huge difference with my vision. It didn't help make me feel better because I am pregnant and felt very nauseous, Wearing the masks made me feel dizzy and want to faint. I had to take longer time doing my assignment. I was also embarrassed having other people stare at me and wonder why I was wearing those masks. It was hard not to take them off but I kept them on to know what those feel like that have a visual impairment. I can see how those would feel with a visual impairment because they would struggle to do assignments. It would take them longer time to do their work because they would have to focus more.

No comments:

Post a Comment